Is it possible to run Steam? If so, how?
Thats a good start for you ?
For all of you who hate video tutorials as much as I do:
sudo apt update && sudo apt install steam python-apt
- accept to install apt dependencies
- accept Steam license agreement
- download latest Steam installer .deb from https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/client/installer/steam.deb
- install downloaded package by executing
sudo dpkg -i steam_latest.deb
- launch Steam (should start the client and if necessary update)
If you run into trouble with errors like
undefined symbol: xcb_send_request_with_fds you have to start steam once like this:
I follow your instructions but after “sudo dpkg -i steam_latest.deb”
I get the following:
“bash: /usr/bin/sudo: Permission denied”